Moorestown, NJ Estate Sale. 4/22 & 4/23
20.04.2022 Estate Sales
Fri & Sat, 4/22 & 4/23
450 Windrow Clusters Dr.
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Friday: 8AM – 3PM
Saturday: 8AM – 3PM
Magnificent Moorestown Estate
- Pennsylvania house bedroom
- Pennsylvania house dining room
- 2 crystal cabinets, silk floral arrangements
- brass, copper, silverplate
- gorgeous brushed velvet sofa
- John Stobart signed/numbered lithographs
- Asian accessories, formal chairs
- decorative tables, scarves, and accessories
- needlepoint, beautiful original art
- Lenox Dinnerware, serving
- Franz Williams-Sonoma 12 days of Christmas
- Rogaska crystal drinkware
- window treatments
- decorative pillows
- Byers choice grandfather clock,
- crystal chandeliers
- electronics & audio
- office furniture
- silk Persian style rugs
- bar stools
- Olhausen billiards table
- billiard spectator stools
- stained glass billiard lights
- portable wine cooler
- Bombay chest
- suit press
- decorative country accessories
- costume jewelry and soooooo much more!
Terms & Conditions:
- Numbered tickets will be distributed beginning at 7:00 AM on the first day only. We do not honor lists.
- Please practice physical distancing while waiting in line, shopping, and checking out, in respect of those who can not and have not been vaccinated.
- We can not enforce the wearing of masks but we encourage it and will continue to provide masks for those who want to wear one.
- As always, we limit the number of people who will be allowed inside the house at one time.
- You must be present when your ticket number is called.
- NO BAGS WITH POCKETS.
- All sales final – merchandise is offered “as is, where it is”. Please bring wrapping materials & boxes and keep them in your car until you need them to check out.
- Please be prepared to remove and transport your purchases before the end of the sale. We do not offer delivery.
- We accept Cash, Venmo, PayPal, and Credit Cards / Debit Cards (CC $25 min + tax) Please have small currency
- No Checks, ever.
- We are not responsible for accidents. We do NOT have a public restroom.
- Please do NOT block driveways and mailboxes in the neighborhood. Please respect the neighbors.