Pemberton, NJ Estate Sale. 4/22 & 4/23
Fri & Sat, 4/29 & 4/30
237 Harvard Ave.
Pemberton, NJ 08057
Friday: 8AM – 3PM
Saturday: 8AM – 3PM
A Reseller’s motherload!
- Military family & world travelers
- Clothing, clothing, clothing
- Bags, shoes, undergarments
- Some vintage, some with tags
- Women’s & men’s
- Some military issue
- Sunday go-to-meeting clothes
- Costume jewelry, figurines
- Luggage, religious,
- Linens, bedding, towels
- Sewing machine & notions
- Scrap booker’s supplies, mid-century
- Picture frames, electronics,
- Dishes, pots n’ pans, microwave, silverware
- Dolls & plush
- Two acorn stairlifts/chairlifts
- Wheelchair ramps
- Hospital supplies
This is a military situation, and we will respect the family’s belongings.
“Elfreide loved to go shopping and loved framing pictures of her family and friends. She loved to buy her outfits and had every color under the sun, along with the matching accessories to go with it. From her bows to her shoes, jewelry, and purse, Elfreide was matching from head to toe. She also liked to take pictures of her family and friends. She especially liked to take pictures with her little sister, Erika, who went shopping with her and bought the same outfits!”.
Terms & Conditions:
- Numbered tickets will be distributed beginning at 7:00 AM on the first day only. We do not honor lists.
- Please practice physical distancing while waiting in line, shopping, and checking out, in respect of those who can not and have not been vaccinated.
- We can not enforce the wearing of masks but we encourage it and will continue to provide masks for those who want to wear one.
- As always, we limit the number of people who will be allowed inside the house at one time.
- You must be present when your ticket number is called.
- NO BAGS WITH POCKETS.
- All sales final – merchandise is offered “as is, where it is”. Please bring wrapping materials & boxes and keep them in your car until you need them to check out.
- Please be prepared to remove and transport your purchases before the end of the sale. We do not offer delivery.
- We accept Cash, Venmo, PayPal, and Credit Cards / Debit Cards (CC $25 min + tax) Please have small currency
- No Checks, ever.
- We are not responsible for accidents. We do NOT have a public restroom.
- Please do NOT block driveways and mailboxes in the neighborhood. Please respect the neighbors.