Delran, NJ Estate Sale. 6/4 – 6/5
Fri & Sat, 6/4 – 6/5
4 Ridgewood Ave.
Delran, NJ 08075
Friday: 8AM – 3PM
Saturday: 8AM – 3PM
Hoarder – pickers’ sale. … everything must go !!!!!
Vinyl LPs, tapes, videos, lots of good NIB resale stock, flea markets, NRA, books, vintage clothing, pots & pans, dishes, pyrex, MCM, traditional furniture, good paintable furniture, tools, small appliances, new men’s sneakers in boxes, Christmas, audio & electronics, paper, durable medical equipment, vacuums, cleaning supplies, lawn & garden tools, suitcases & new luggage, vintage, antiques, hunting attire, uniforms, lawn furniture, vintage bicycles, ladders, lighting, home improvement in boxes, advertising, art prints & paintings, posters, costume jewelry, stetson, office supplies, towels & linens, toys & plush, clocks, decoys, hunting & fishing, equipment storage, lots of tchotchkes, nick nacks, sewing notions, radios, some free things.
Terms & Conditions:
- Numbered tickets will be distributed beginning at 7:00 AM on the first day only . We do not honor lists.
- Please practice physical distancing while waiting in line, shopping, and checking out, in respect of those who can not and have not been vaccinated.
- We can not enforce the wearing of masks but we encourage it and will continue to provide masks for those who want to wear one.
- As always, we limit the number of people who will be allowed inside the house at one time.
- You must be present when your ticket number is called.
- NO BAGS WITH POCKETS.
- All sales final – merchandise is offered “as is, where it is”. Please bring wrapping materials & boxes and keep them in your car until you need them to check out.
- Please be prepared to remove and transport your purchases before the end of the sale. We do not offer delivery.
- We accept Cash, Venmo, PayPal, and Credit Cards / Debit Cards (CC $25 min + tax) Please have small currency
- No Checks, ever.
- We are not responsible for accidents. We do NOT have a public restroom.
- Please do NOT block driveways and mailboxes in the neighborhood. Please respect the neighbors.