Haddon Heights, NJ Estate Sale. 7/22 & 7/23
20.07.2022 Estate Sales
Fri & Sat, 7/22 & 7/23
612 Sycamore Terrace.
Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
Friday: 8AM – 3PM
Saturday: 8AM – 3PM
Home of a Beloved Haddon Heights Resident
- Long-time Military travel collection
- Uniforms & military accessories
- Knives & coins
- Haddon Heights memorabilia
- Country & cottage collectibles
- Small kitchen appliances
- Pot & pans, dishes, and silverware
- Like-new LIFT recliner
- Good paintable furniture
- Men’s & women’s clothing
- Costume jewelry
- Noritake China
- Porch furniture
- Christmas decorations
- Franklin Mint
- TVs, huge amounts of DVDs, movies, CDs, and books
- Vinyl LPs and 45s
- Outsider art
- Coin collection
- Dolls — Lizzie High, Cats Meow
- Depression glass
- Torched glass
- Holiday decorations
- Decorative wall fireplace heaters
- Steins, steins, steins
- A big shed stuffed full of content yet to be looked at
- Our ever-powerful VALUE BAGS!
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets will be distributed starting at 7 Am on the first day.
- Please practice physical distancing while waiting in line, shopping, and checking out, respecting those who can not and have not been vaccinated.
- We can not enforce wearing masks but encourage them and will continue providing masks for those who want to wear one.
- As always, we limit the number of people who will be allowed inside the house at one time.
- You must be present when your ticket number is called.
- **BRING BAGS !!!**
- All sales final – merchandise is offered “as is, where it is.”
- Please bring wrapping materials & boxes and keep them in your car until you need them to check out.
- Please be prepared to remove and transport your purchases before the end of the sale. We do not offer delivery.
- We accept Cash, Venmo, PayPal, and Credit Cards / Debit Cards (CC $25 min + tax). Please have small currency. No Checks, ever.
- We are not responsible for accidents. We do NOT have a public restroom.
- Please do NOT block driveways and mailboxes in the neighborhood.
- Please respect the neighbors.