Medford, NJ Estate Sale. 2/4 & 2/5
02.02.2022 Estate Sales
Fri & Sat, 2/4 & 2/5
17 Filbert street
Medford, NJ 08055
Friday: 8AM – 3PM
Saturday: 8AM – 3PM
Click here for more pics!
Contents of Historic Home and Lifetime Collection of a Beloved Medford Resident.
Most items originated from the family Locustwood Farm ( now Medford Lees).
- Farm property collected (Lena – Lenape) Native American Indian Artifacts and Relics
- Primitive Americana,
- Original historic local photographs
- Documents, Letters, Maps
- Deeds, Advertising, Pottery
- Redware, Stoneware, Salt glaze
- Books, RR, Farmhouse Furniture
- Oak, Farm Tools, Rugs
- Ephemera, Cross-stitch, Scales
- Taxidermy, Enamelware, Quilts
- Textiles, Cranberry Scoop, Cast Iron
- Mason Jars, Bottles, Dolls
- Toys, Crates, Galvanized
- Colored Glass, Postcards, Local Slides
- China, Silver-plate, Trunks
- Nutting Prints, Lighting
- Bent Glass China Cabinet
- Sewing Notions, Textiles
Terms & Conditions:
- Please practice physical distancing while waiting in line, shopping and checking out, in respect of those who can not and have not been vaccinated. We can not enforce the wearing of masks but we encourage it, and will continue to provide masks for those who want to wear one. As always, we limit the number of people who will be allowed inside the house at one time. You must be present when your ticket number is called.
NO BAGS WITH POCKETS.